Otvárame pracovnú pozíciu
Period: February 2017 - June 2019
Profile and Qualifications:
- Holds Master University Degree in Natural or Environmental Science
- At least 7 years of professional experience in planning and implementing activities and projects aimed at nature conservation, coordinating collaborators and subcontractors’ performance and experiences in NGO work, especially international one, is an advantage.
- Knowledge in ecological corridors / connectivity and transport infrastructure development.
- Advanced experiences in data processing, evaluation and management, proficiency in GIS, advanced technical computer skills in Microsoft Office (Access, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Windows operating systems.
- Experience in stakeholder involvement processes
- Ability to participate effectively in inter-disciplinary and virtual project teams, project management, efficient listening skills, ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and external partners.
- Excellent knowledge of English languaguage
to fulfill tasks and deliverables, and a detailed CV in English preferably by email to Hildegard Meyer,
email@example.com at the WWF International Danube-Carpathian Programme. Closing date for the
application is 31 January 2017.
More information in the pdf file.