Otvárame pracovnú pozíciu
Projekt TRANSGREEN hľadá riešenia pre plánovanie veľkých dopravných projektov s nízkym dopadom na prírodu a biodiverzitu Karpát.
Otvárame pracovnú pozíciu "Expert for coordinating and carrying out communication activities in Slovakia" pre projekt TRANSGREEN “Integrated Transport and Green Infrastructure Planning in the Danube-Carpathian Region for the Benefit of People and Nature”.
Period: August 2017 - June 2019
Profile and Qualifiations:
- Holds a university degree in environmental science
- Advanced experience in communication and campaigns
- Good networking skills
- Ability to work in a team with multi-cultural environment as well as individual with minimal directions
- Experience in organizing meetings, press conferences, awareness raising events
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Awareness on / interest in project topics, Carpathian natural treasures and transport infrastructure development
Interested persons should submit a letter of intention including time and budget to be invested to fulfill the tasks and prepare deliverables (Annex – budget template) and a detailed CV in English preferably by email to Hildegard Meyer, firstname.lastname@example.org
at the WWF Danube-Carpathian Programme. Closing date for the application is 15 July 2017.
More information in the pdf.