Hľadáme posilu do tímu - Finance & Administration Manager
WWF DCP Slovakia is seeking to recruit an ambitious and experienced professional for the position of
Finance & Administration Manager
(70% part-time with perspective to full-time, based in Bratislava)
WWF is an international nature conservation organization founded in 1961. We’re active in over 100 countries and have over 5000 employees. WWF works for the improvement of the natural environment, so that people can live in harmony with nature.
The Finance and Administration Manager will have the overall responsibility for the operations of the finance department of WWF Slovakia. The role will be key in provide support to WWF Slovakia and interacting with Regional Management. This is a good opportunity for an ambitious professional to deepen experience and take responsibility in a growing country office of an international conservation NGO.
Initially, the position is planned as part-time at 70%, with the perspective to grow into full-time position, with the development of the office.
Your responsibilities:Financial Management and Reporting:
- implementation of accounting and financial management system
- accounting, tax, financial reporting (internal and external)
- financial planning and budgeting of projects (environmental projects with international support)
- internal control processes and procedures
- cash flow and other assets management
- development and implementation of salaries and bonuses systems
What we look for?
- University degree in business administration, finance, accounting or related field
- 5-7 years of post-qualifying experience in financial management
- Exposure to international accounting standards and integrated accounting systems (Oracle, SAP, Navision or similar) are an asset
- Solid knowledge of local non-governmental and financial/accounting laws and rules
- Fluent written and verbal Slovak and English (we work in English speaking environment)
- Work experience in non-governmental organization is an asset
- Decision-making skills, ability to communicate effectively, proactive, self-starter attitude
- Ability to work in an international environment and within a multi-cultural team
What’s in it for you?
- Challenging and fulfilling work in one of Europe’s most exciting eco-regions
- Friendly and highly professional working atmosphere in an international context
- Varying tasks and independent work style
- Continuous professional development opportunities
- Pleasant working atmosphere and great learning environment
- A competitive salary according to NGO standards (upon agreement from 1.000 EUR btto)