WWF Slovensko hľadá kolegu / kolegyňu na pozíciu Finance and Administration Manager
WWF-Slovakia is engaged with protected territories and habitat of Europe-wide importance, forest and freshwater conservation, sustainable development of rural regions and climate change.
The team is currently looking for a Finance and Administration Manager who will have the overall responsibility for the management of financial and accounting activities, supervision of HR activities, coordinating the work of the Finance and Administration team, supervision of the general operations of WWF-Slovakia. The role is part of the leadership team of the organization.
The successful candidate has comprehensive professional knowledge in the field of accounting and reporting, has excellent communication skills and is able to cooperate well with internal and external stakeholders at various organizational levels.
S/he will be responsible to continue to develop and maintain administration standard, procedures and processes in the areas which are not covered (e.g. car policy, work rules, disaster and recovery plan, etc.). This is a creative position for ambitious financial professionals ready to accept individual responsibility and to take part in the development of a growing country office of an international NGO.
- In charge of accounting, tax, financial reporting (internal and external)
- Manage the process of budgeting, planning, forecasting, distribution, implementation, reporting and control of projects (environmental projects with international support)
- Set up internal control processes and procedures
- Foresee the core expenses and financial needs of the organization, manage cashflows and other assets
- Prepare regular financial management reports and analyses
- Liaise with the regional F&A team
- Organize external and internal audits and the implementation of recommendations
- Manage the creation and implementation of financial and administrative rules, policies and procedures of the organization
- HR-related – supervise employment contracts, monitor of change in Labor Code, supervise payroll services
- Participate in the management team and in decisions related to the operation of the organisation
- University degree in business administration, finance, accounting or related field
- 5-7 years experience in financial and administration management. Experience working with or in non-governmental organization would be a plus
- Solid knowledge of local non-governmental and financial/accounting laws and rules
- Ability to work in an international environment and within a multi-cultural tea
- Experience in the creation, management and control of financial and administrative systems and budgets
- Analytical skills and ability to think and plan strategically
- Strong coordination and organisational skills
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relations
- People management and development skills
- Problem solving skills
- Positive attitude and resilience, self-starter attitude
- Fluent written and verbal Slovak and English (English speaking environment)
- Solid computer literacy
- Commitment to WWF’s mission and priorities, interest and motivation in the area of nature protection and sustainable development
- Alignment with the core values of WWF: Courage, Collaboration, Respect and Integrity.
- the opportunity to make a difference – for the CEE region and for WWF
- challenging and fulfilling work in one of Europe’s most exciting eco-regions
- friendly and highly professional working atmosphere in an international context
- varying tasks and independent work style
- a pleasant working atmosphere and great learning environment
- a salary 2.000 EUR btto
For more information about WWF-Slovakia, kindly check the website: https://slovakia.panda.org/